AGRITEX 2019 Exhibition & Conference will be held from September 05-07, 2019 at the HITEX Exhibition Center, Hyderabad, India.
One of the main attractions of the exhibition is the Innovation Pavilion which is set to attract international delegations, exhibition visitors, foreign investors and representatives of the world’s leading companies in the field of agriculture.
Why Agritex 2019?
A Professional Conference will be held in parallel to the exhibition and topics to be discussed pertain to the current global challenges facing humanity and different industrial sectors, with regards to finding the necessary technological solutions for the agricultural industry.A large and varied audience is expected to attend this event, including Ministers of Agriculture, international business delegations, journalists and thousands of visitors.Companies who participate in the exhibition will benefit from maximum exposure and the opportunity to display their innovative products and advanced technologies to a large target audience.
- A 6 m2 (3×2) standard constructed booth
- Opportunity for exposure and networking with international participants in order to create industrial cooperation with representatives of agricultural technology industries and other targeted industries
- International delegations and thousands of visitors – an opportunity to meet with agricultural producers, designers, researchers and developers, investors, academics, purchasing and decision-makers in the domestic and international market.
- Spotlight on the Innovation Pavilion, being highlighted on the event website and in all advertising and marketing materials related to the event.
- Media coverage and exposure to local and foreign media.
All units will be identical with permanent graphic format which will be integrated exhibitors send promotional material / Advertising Company:• Walls and partitions
• A sign with the company’s name, up to 10 characters per 1 meter
• Furniture – a table + 2 chairs (specified by the supplier)
The cost to participate: 30000 Rs ($472 USD)
How to register?
To register, please, contact our representatives:
P. Srinivasa Rao
Mobile : +91 98 85651219
Land Line : +91 40 65221818
Mobile : +91 77 99028687
Land Line : +91 40 65221616
Upon receipt of the Participation Agreement Form, the company representative will receive a booklet containing rules and general information and forms for ordering any required services.
In addition, the company name will be added to the List of Exhibitors on the website, including an abbreviated profile, contact details and logo.
The number of companies in this pavilion is limited. Registration to the Innovation Pavilion is on a “first come first serve” basis.